Artificial Intelligence ( The Age of A.I.)

 Good afternoon everyone , I am Shubham Sharma . I hope you are well and enjoying.

I will tell you about Artificial Intelligence.

What is Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence


A.I. is a branch of computer science dealing with the simulation of intelligent behaviour in computer .

A.I. is teaching machine and the machine becoming smart.

Basic objective of A.I.:

  • Make machines smarter ( Primary Goal)
  • Understand what Intelligence 
  • Make a machine more useful 
  • It's enable  computers to perform intellectual tasks.

Characteristics of A.I :



  • Object or face recognition .
  • Deep learning .
  • Automate simple and repetitive tasks .

Negative impact of Artificial Intelligence and Technology on society 

  • It could make us lazy .
  • It can make some people unemployed .
  • It can't apply out of box thinking .
Conclusion
At the end I will conclude the pros or cons of A.I.with the help of picture .


Thanks for reading 🌻💝



Comments

  1. Well shared Shubham, from next time keep the text color a bit clear to read and share more information to express the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts