Script Of My skit - Escape From The Carnival Of Horrors

 Escape From The Carnival Of Horrors 

Scene 1 :

Shubham: At the Christmas gate ,two friends Petty and Brad are there . They are looking inside.

Pooja : ( With smile) I want to see the Carnival ,but I'm scared to think about magic now.

Shubham : Why do you fear? O my dear , When I am here so don't fear? Ok dear , Come with me I don't fear anyone .Be brave like me .

Pooja : Sorry , I can't come. My mother told me to come back home at 9 o'clock .So it's already 8:45 PM .I have to go .

Shubham : We are going off for five minutes only. I will arrive very fast so we can reach home at 9 o'clock easily .

Scene 2 

Shubham : Strange Music played inside the Carnival. Petty couldn't stop himself when both of them entered Carnival .

Meena : Wow, very interesting , I will definitely play . What about you Brad?
Brad , Brad , Brad …..

Shubham: I am going to watch a great magic show .You wait here. ok .

Meena : Don't go there , people say .It's very dangerous to watch alone .( Sound…. 👻.) 

Shubham : I am a brave boy . Don't be scared .Go ahead.

Scene 3 

Pooja
It was 12 o clock midnight and all the gates of Carnival had closed . Pin drop silence there .

Rekha : Brad , please come where are you ? I am feeling very scared .I will never fight with you . Please come . How will I get back home now ? 

Scene 4 


Pooja : The caretaker comes and tries to find out some things .


Rekha : There is someone near the tree .

              ( 👻 Sound ) 

Rekha : Is anybody there ?


Scene 5 

Magic Show 


Shubham : Peety went inside the great magic show and saw a boy conscious in the lap  of a big teddy .


Meena : Brad, you are sleeping here . I am searching here and there.Now get up let's go home .


( Here , Rekha ma'am , Acting of Sleeping) 


Shubham : Who are you?


Pooja : " Abra ka dabra gili gili chu.” I am a great  magician of India . Don't you know me ? 

Meena : Please Sir, My friend Brad is sleeping here with teddy please help me to wake him up .



Pooja: Sorry dear , Once I control someone's mind .He becomes mind forever.


Meena: Please sir don't say like this .I have only one friend .Who is in your control now? What will I say to my mother?


Pooja : Ok , Don't Cry .


Meena : Thank you ma'am , you are very kind .


Rekha : Thank you sir , Thank you so much .We will never forget  you .




Thanks for reading 🌻💝


Comments

  1. Well organized, try to use simple font of writing which can be read easily. Also, who will be introducing scene 1, 2 and other?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts