SPEECH ON MAGIC BOX 🔮

 Hello everyone , I hope you are well and enjoying.

I am Shubham Sharma , Today I am giving a speech on Magic box.

What is Magic box? 


Magic Box




In simple words , we can say it's fantastic box , related  it to childhood which children's have in there childhood for magic box .

How Children's enjoyed watching the magic .

Why was magic important to us in Childhood?

In Childhood , Magic gave a lot of happiness . 

  In the childhood, A magician made me realise that a "magic box" is a true thing. I was inspired by seeing his magic.

A Magician
A poem on Magic Box 

I will put in the box📪 .
Sunshine 🌄and happiness 😊.
The moon 🌙 glistening on a dark knight 
The feed of soft long grass 🌾on your feet.
I will put in the box 📪.
The sunshine 🌄 shining over the see.
Makes me feel so happy I have a glistening smile 😊.
I will put into the box 📪.
Learning silly verbs in English .
Me and my family playing on holiday , watching my favourite cricket 🏏 team playing.
I shall,
Play keep it up with my friends👱👱 .
On the soft silk carpet .
I will then jump into my bed and fall into a slumber with magical dreams💭 .

if you found a magic box , then what will be you do?


 Thanks


Comments

  1. There is nice content in your blog. It's interesting too, but you should increase the length of the paragraphs.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts