Story On Magical Box 📪

 Good morning respected ma'am and dear friends . I hope you are well and enjoying.I am Shubham Sharma . Today I am telling a story on Magical  Box 📪.

Magical Box


When he came to the magician village , all the people became very happy , because he shows magic to everyone , everybody sees his magic, they like it very much , because he could not see any magic for a long time .

The magician had brought a " magical box " , it was the magician's very good " magical box" , the magician was showing very good magic from that " magical box" , he thought ,this work is going well on him , the same one the boy was watching it all , it seemed to him , he wants to learn magic from magician.

A Magician 


I live alone: Action of Story 

He comes to the magician , the boy says ,I also have to teach you magic ,on hearing this the magician says ,why do you want to teach this magic ? The boy says ,I like this magic very much ,I also want to teach this magic ,the magician sales that boy , where do you live in this Village , hearing this the magician says ,if you like this magic you can walk with me , it's magic from the " magician box " , then the boys goes with the magician.

Climax of story :

The magician did not know much about the boy ,but he knew one thing if the boy is alone ,wants to teach magic of magician , the magician will surely help him , after that the magician learns his magic .One day that magician gets old . He no longer goes anywhere, that magician calls that boy ,he says I don't have much money,but whatever I have is yours , because my after this everything will be yours.


A poem on Magic Box 


I will put in the box📪 .

Sunshine 🌄and happiness 😊.

The moon 🌙 glistening on a dark knight 

The feed of soft long grass 🌾on your feet.

I will put in the box 📪.

The sunshine 🌄 shining over the see.

Makes me feel so happy I have a glistening smile 😊.

I will put into the box 📪.

Learning silly verbs in English .

Me and my family playing on holiday , watching my favourite cricket 🏏 team playing.

I shall,

Play keep it up with my friends👱👱 .

On the soft silk carpet .

I will then jump into my bed and fall into a slumber with magical dreams💭 .


If you found a magic box , then what will be you do?


Thanks for reading 🌻💝


Comments

  1. Great work Shubham. You explain very well. But you didn't give proper full stop you use commas instead of full stop. Please work on that. Otherwise it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well explained👍. I really like your story and poem as well. You write sales in 2nd paragraph of 6th line., It is says that.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You explained it very well shubham, and your poem is too good👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. liked it. I felt errors somewhere related to coma, full stop and gap between the coma and sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you write it on your own or copied from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts