Escape From The Carnival of Horrors Part 2

 Escape From The Carnival of Horrors 


STRAIGHT TO THE RIDES, YO!, 
On the one hand there is a giant-ass roller coaster with cars that look like shuttles and the tracks go almost up the clouds it seems! That's what Brad and Patty are doing. Of course, behind me there is organ music coming from the Little House of Horrors and I do love me some haunted houses....

TO THE COASTER I SAY! :

 It's pretty sweet. It goes hella fast, and loops and all kinds of crap. However, it stops dead, and my friends Brad and Patty are gone. Do I sit here and wait for help? or perhaps I should hop out of the car.

Bad Endings
The Space Coaster breaks down, and Patty and Brad vanish. You decide to stay where you are, but the ride fills with perfume, which immobilizes you. You're taken away by carnival workers as a dummy for a space display.

Do you like haunted house 🏘️? 

Thanks for reading 😊☺️



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts